Monday, February 2, 2009

Sparkling Butterfly

I need to make a birthday card for a friend. I originally started to use a different stamp set but was having some mojo problems. I finally pulled out this older set and came up with this card:

The card was smaller than I normally make, if I remember correctly it was 3x4. I was using some scraps of paper I had lying around so that kinda dictated the size of the card. I added a bit of glitter to make sparkle a bit. I like how bright and cheery it is. Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

luv the big butterfly, very sweet! *~*

April said...

I love this card. But then again, I'm partial to anything that sparkles!!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

VERY pretty! I love butterflies (:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! I have looked in your past few cards and you have been busy making some FANTASTIC items.

Traci G said...

Love the pretty butterfly and the sparklies!!!!

Julia said...

Cute simple card. I miss this butterfly.

Anonymous said...

Yes...the scrap mission....I must get back to my purpose for February...use more scraps...ovely card!

Saxontoy said...

Oh this would have been perfect for my teal/aqua/turquoise swap. Love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails