Monday, February 2, 2009

Sparkling Butterfly

I need to make a birthday card for a friend. I originally started to use a different stamp set but was having some mojo problems. I finally pulled out this older set and came up with this card:

The card was smaller than I normally make, if I remember correctly it was 3x4. I was using some scraps of paper I had lying around so that kinda dictated the size of the card. I added a bit of glitter to make sparkle a bit. I like how bright and cheery it is. Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

luv the big butterfly, very sweet! *~*

April said...

I love this card. But then again, I'm partial to anything that sparkles!!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

VERY pretty! I love butterflies (:

Hope said...

Beautiful card!! I have looked in your past few cards and you have been busy making some FANTASTIC items.

Traci G said...

Love the pretty butterfly and the sparklies!!!!

Julia said...

Cute simple card. I miss this butterfly.

Michelle Walpole said...

Yes...the scrap mission....I must get back to my purpose for February...use more scraps...ovely card!

Saxontoy said...

Oh this would have been perfect for my teal/aqua/turquoise swap. Love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails