Monday, August 17, 2009

Flagstaff Convention - It's all about the Shoes

I'm a complete shoe freak ... I own more shoes then I will ever admit. It's sort of like my stamp addiction if that tells you anything. So when Mindy showed us what her project was for us I was excited. I had always wanted to make one of these shoes. I do have to tell you it was a bit confusing at first but now I can put these better much quicker!!

The template is from Ellen Hutson. The link is for her witches shoe which is very similar to this one since I couldn't find the link to the high heeled shoe.

If you decide to make any of the shoes please link back to me in my comments so I can see all of your great creations!! Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Marti said...

These shoes are so cute... I had a couple of friends who were making these last year and they made a couple for me... I never did copy the template to make some myself...

Related Posts with Thumbnails