Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Giftables Class - Project #2

Boy we had a ton of fun with the Christmas class!! Everyone seemed to love the projects!! I know I did :) Here is another one we made:

It's actually one of the clear envelope scrapbooks like the one made here. I got the idea for the trees from the ever so wonderful Brandi Wiggins and she got the idea from someone else. These are real easy to put together just takes a few times to get the folds just right. Basically it's a half circle which I embossed with the embossing folder then folded to make the tree shape. The stumps I ran through a crimper. I have to tell you IRL it looks even better! Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty card! (And your blog header is cool, too!)

Jaspere said...

Those trees are gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails