Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Stampin' Addicts!

Stampin' Addicts officially turns 2 today and we are throwing a virtual party!! What's Stampin Addicts?? Well it's an online community that is Stampin' Up! only and one of my favorite online sites! If you haven't joined and would like to check them out just click here. We will be celebrating all week long!!

Here's my card that I created for the virtual birthday card shower:


And when you pull out the inside you get this!!

On this card I used the inlaid embossing technique which I will be showcasing for our Blog Hop. If you would like to join us you all you have to do is visit Stampin Addict's thread and share your birthday creation with us!! Don't forget to come back Friday afternoon for our Birthday Blog Hop Technique Style! Happy Stamping!!

6 comments:

Yapha said...

I love this cupcake! So cute how it pulls out!

Anonymous said...

Fun card, Carmen! The slider aspect is such a nice surprise :)

Shelley Z said...

This card is so creative! I love it! Happy Birthday SA!

Mickey Roberts said...

What a fun card! Great ideas!

Heidi Baks said...

I love the idea of a pull-out card! How perfect!!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love the cupcake wrapper with the dots---very creative!

Related Posts with Thumbnails