Friday, December 30, 2011

Stampin' Addicts Occcasions Mini Blog Hop - Send Me Soaring

It's Stampin Up! time for a new mini catalog so that means it's time for another awesome Stampin' Addicts blog hop featuring the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog! I love the fun and exciting new accessories in this mini!!

There are only 16 stops on the hop this time around and if you are hoping in order you just came from Debra's site Heartfelt Inkspiration where she is featuring the new Embosslits Die - Fashionable Hearts. This die is for sure on my must have list (along with many other things!)!!!


The set I am showcasing today is the set Send Me Soaring! Ijust had to have this set as I have many pages to scrap with pics of my boys flying kites when they were smaller. Kite flying was one of their favorite afternoon activities. My first project is this simple but fun card.

My next project I used the petite pocket die to create this awesome gift card holder!

Lastly I was trying to come up with something different to do with this set and the kite with the circles reminded my of a graham cracker so I came up with this little beauty!


I hope you enjoyed my projects as much as I have!! The next stop on the hop is Sara's site Lily's Ink Pad where she is featuring the Packed for Everything sets. If you have time be sure to stop by the Stampin' Addicts blog hop chat thread and let us know what you thought about the hop!! Happy Stamping!

20 comments:

Yapha said...

What great projects! The first one is so sweet! And I love the s'mores on the third card!! What a great idea!!

Anonymous said...

SO CLEVER to use the polka-dotted kite as a graham cracker!! Love it!

Heidi Baks said...

Very cute, Carmen! I'm trying to resist this set, but you make it look easy to pull a card together. I love how you colored the clouds on the first card.

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Such adorable projects Carmen!! Great idea for the S'mores, and the Pacific Point is so fresh and fun!

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Super cute!! Love the "smores". So creative!!

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Too darned cute!! The last card is totally too fun, made me smile! Very clever, LOVE it!!

Dixie Finn said...

The smores are the cutest. Great job Carmen.

Cindy said...

Another stamp set added to my "must have" list.....your creativity is amazing. The S'Mores just knocked my socks off! However did you see that when you looked at that kite?! "Pinning" these. TFS!

Shelley Z said...

Fabulous cards! My favorite is the first card but the smores is too cute!

Kim said...

Just adorable! I love your graham cracker card!

Paula said...

These are so fun Carmen! The s'more card brings a smile to my face though. Love it!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Love your creativity! The graham cracker card is soo cute!

Katherine said...

Love the Gift Card Holder's bright colors - the S'mores Card was a great idea!

Debbi said...

Ooh, s'mores - how clever Carmen! These cards are so fun!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Oh my gosh!! You are too stinkin clever to use the kite to make s'mores!! Love the card and how you wrapped the GC holder in twine to look like kite string. I've been wanting the balloon set from the IBC and this one is just too cute to go with it!

facsmom said...

Like all 3 but s'more card is my favorite. What an interesting thinking outside the box!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Carmen, you inspire me! Love the smore's!

Twila said...

Carmen! So cute and out of the box thinking! I love that graham cracker card! and the box wrapped with string is a close second. Happy New Year!

Tanya Boser said...

Mmmm, S'mores! Definitely my favorite, although the others are wonderfull too :)

Mickey Roberts said...

Great projects, Carmen! The s'mores card is my favorite.

Related Posts with Thumbnails