Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Digital Studio - Happy Camper

I made this card for a hybrid swap I did back at convention 2011. I used the My Digital Studio stamp set Happy Camper. Every party of this card except for the base, cord and the pumpkin pie sponging I did on the main image was done using elements of My Digital Studio. I also added a touch of iridescent ice to make the flame sparkle. I just love this card!! I seem to do much better with Hybrid cards than I do with digital scrapbooking! If you would like to try My Digital Studio for FREE for a month you can download if from my Stampin' Up! Website here. Happy Stamping

5 comments:

Yapha said...

What a fabulous hybrid card! That is a super cute stamp set and you used in such a fun way!!

Mickey Roberts said...

Adorable! A really fun card.

Cindy said...

That is so cute! I hadn't noticed that stamp set - now I have to go look it up!

Paula said...

What a cute card! Love that marshmallow. I think we're going to have to pull our fire pit out pretty soon here. :)

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails