Saturday, May 26, 2012

Crazy for Cupcakes



Who doesn't love cupcakes??  I know I do and I get every set that has cupcakes in it!  Crazy for Cupcakes was no exception and it was a set I highlighted for my retirement party/workshops I had recently.  This was another real simple card and perfect for just about anyone!!  I stamped the main image and then colored it in with my markers.  I added a touch of bling my adding iridescent ice to the frosting and candle flame.  Then I jut layered it with different cardstock, ribbon and dsp to pull all the colors in together!!  Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

Yapha said...

Such great colors for a cupcake card! I love all of the Iridescent Ice on it!!

Mickey Roberts said...

What a yummy cupcake! Love the bright and cheerful colors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails