Friday, June 22, 2012

Pigtastic


This card is actually kind of strange and cute at the same time! I used the set Button Buddies ... the cute little pig one.  While I was cutting out the lattice piece I noticed the negative looked like a pigs head as well so I incorporated into the card; so it looks like a large pig head behind the pig image.  I thought the laughter saying from the set Word Play was perfect to use with this.  So I hope you got a little chuckle out of this slightly strange card!!  Happy Stamping!!

6 comments:

Yapha said...

Oh my goodness, that is crazy cute!! It totally looks like a pig's head! Talk about thinking outside the box! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I am still smiling! I love it! Just too cute and you ar so right it looks like the Hambo stamps head! I would be tempted to buy the lattice die just for that reason! Since I am from Iowa and everyone thought I loved pigs when I lived in Houston as the female doctor I worked for would buy me all kinds of pig items from her adventures around the world. Anyway, that is one cutie patooy pig card.

Chris R. from Iowa
ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

Tanya Boser said...

What an awesome discovery! I love it :)

Mickey Roberts said...

How fun, Carmen! I'm still smiling and I'm sure this card would give the recipient a hugs smile, too!

Katherine said...

How clever! What a cute little pig!

Paula said...

That is really fun Carmen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails