Thursday, March 28, 2013

Display Stamper Submissions

Stampin' Up! recently did a call for the opportunity to be a Display Stamper and of course I wanted to try out!!  So here are my submissions.I used only two stamp sets for all of my projects Swallowtail from the current mini catalog and Loving Thoughts from the main catalog. 

Usually for Display Stamping you make small type projects but since this was to show my stamping style I did make some larger projects.  This first project is one of two of the 3d items I created, it's a folder pocket that I created to hold those super cute chocolate carrots.



 This next project is a picture frame that I plan on hanging in my craft room ... just love the colors!!


 The next three projects are my card submissions.  Each one uses the Swallowtail in a different way.




Lastly is my scrapbook page and this one is over the top!! In my opinion the picture just does not do it justice!!  It's also not the way I usually scrapbook but I still love it!!  I'm thinking this one is going to end up in a shadowbox. 
 

Later on I will post some more information detailing each project, supplies, closeups and how I got so many different sizes of butterfly's with just one stamp ... so stayed tuned!  Happy Stamping!!

5 comments:

Yapha said...

Oh these are just spectacular!! Best of luck to you, you would be an awesome display stamper!

Anonymous said...

Great job - Swallowtail is beautiful and you really showed it off in the variety of projects you created.

Kim said...

These are beautiful! Love all the ways you showed off this stamp set.

Paper Art Garden said...

Very nice projects. I think the scrapbook page is really pretty. If it was mine, I would frame it. Lovely to look at.

Paula said...

These are all fabulous. Love the frame.

Related Posts with Thumbnails