Thursday, July 25, 2013

Making Memories

Convention is a lot of things to me, helping me grow my business, getting tips and ideas for upcoming classes but the one reason that is most important to me is all the new memories I make with new friends, friends I’ve know forever and friends I’ve only known online.  So this post is just a place for me to archive just a few of those memories!!


I got to meet Brenda Quintana aka Qbee from splitcoast and she is just as awesome in person!!  I also got to meet Shelli (yes THE Shelli!!!!!) and got to have my picture taken!  She also signed my name tag!  Squee!!  The best part I didn’t have to wait in a big ole long line either!!  After 10 years with Stampin’ Up! it was about time!!  Oh that reminds me I also got to do my Ten Year march with my great Friend Sharon.  We both celebrated 10 years!!  But the best part was hanging of with my long time friends Judi, Sharon, Elisa (my bestie roommate), Teresa, Melanie, and Daphne. I also got to see  my Stampin’ Addict buddies!!  Fun fun fun!!  Next year join us!!  Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails