Friday, January 15, 2010

Felt Valentine

I think I've become addicted to felt ... using the big shot make's it so easy to use and not too mention fun!

I put ton of elements into this card, way more than I normally ever do! The leaves are made using the faux flannel technique. I made the flowers with my big shot and the Baskets and Bloom die, I did a quick stitch in the center flowers to gather it a bit. I made the flower pot using the ornaments die from the last mini catalog. Lastly the border was made using the dual border technique. Hope you all like it as much as I do! Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

RuthieB said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 20th. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails