Sunday, February 28, 2010

Vintage Vogue 6x6

Here is a a rare photo that I will show with my scrapbook pages, as you know I usually just post the page without photos attached. This was another entry for the display stamper call that Stampin'Up had so I didn't take pictures until after they were done.

All of my enteries were done using the Vintage Vogue set that has quickly become a favorite stamp set. The photo is of Mom and I. I really like how pink and brown shades go together so that was the basis's of my color scheme here, which is Blush Blossom and Soft Suede. The long strip actually flips up to reveal the journaling underneath. It is a great way to still showcase the photo without having the journaling showing. So what do you think?

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails