Saturday, September 18, 2010

Display Stamper Project #4 - Just Believe

I believe this was the first card I created using the Just Believe stamp and it is a slightly larger card than your average one.

I picked these colors because they all happened to be laying on my desk. Very scientific huh? I added the color to the stamped image by sponging them and did a light spritz of water on them before stamping the image onto cardstock. On the brads to add color I dropped some reinker on them then added some crystal effects over the top to seal the color in. Happy Stamping!!

4 comments:

Texas JennyWren said...

Pretty Card, Carmen. I love how you dropped ink on the brads. Very creative. And they look like buttons on a pin striped suit against that pretty DSP.

Tanya Boser said...

Those flowers look so soft and dreamy, I love it! And your colors are lovely, even if they were "just laying on your desk", lol!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Love the brads, the colors, the layout--awesome!

Marie said...

I love making brads like that and your LO is awesome! Great card!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails