Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Swaps

At any SU get together there are always swap mania!! I love to swap and since it was convention I wanted to make a bunch of swaps so I was trying to figure out the best way to get my use out of one sheet of card stock. I was able to come up with 6 and you still get a pretty good sized card. I was surprised when a few gals wouldn't swap because it wasn't a full sized card; oh well I still thought the card was cute!! I used the Baby Tee's jumbo wheel and I did several varieties. Here they are:




The last two are my favorite!! Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe anyone wouldn't swap for such a cute card! I may have trouble Saturday because I'm going to retreat and I made rose pins with the table setting die and the leaves #2 die. I stuck a pearl in the center and I think they are cute! Don't take it personally. Some folks are strange! :) -Mary R.

Marie said...

Very cute cards, Carmen! I think I need that set!!

Tanya Boser said...

These are adorable, and shame on those swapping rejecters! I would have swapped with you!

Yapha said...

Great cards!! I love how you used that wheel. Shame on them for not swapping with you! It is their loss!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails