Monday, October 4, 2010

Display Stamper Project #1 - So Many Thanks

I have to tell you this stamp had me the most worried about what I was going to create. It was a small single stamp ... I had myself so stressed over these but I think they were the best ones I made, so here is the first card.

It measures 6 x6 so slightly bigger than your standard card. I used the vintage wallpaper on the Marina Mist cardstock to add some texture. I cut the flowers out using my big shot and the Blossom Party die. Added some ribbon and accessories and it was done! Happy Stamping!!



3 comments:

Yapha said...

Great card!! Very elegant!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Cute card, I love how you used the mini library clip too.

Tanya Boser said...

Anything with Marina Mist and Crumb Cake and I am in love! I really like your blossoms too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails