Saturday, October 16, 2010

Just Believe Revisited

It feels like I have used Just Believe a ton of times but I have rarely used it for my personal use; so here is a card I made for my secret sister last round.

I colored the stamp with markers and spritzed it with water before stamping it on the whisper white paper and it gave it a nice soft touch. I then embellished the card with different scraps I had on my desk for one thing or another that I hadn't used and they worked perfectly with this card!! Happy Stamping!!

5 comments:

Tanya Boser said...

I love the soft look of the main image. Way to use those leftover bits ;)

Unknown said...

Love this! Soft and pretty colors.

Carmen:)

Sunflower Stamper said...

Very nice-love the "soft" look of it!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Wow so soft looking another great card! :)

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Love the use of scraps--can't even tell. Great colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails