Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Few More Paper Cones...

I had a lot of fun making this paper cones so I made a few more...




You know it's really hard to get a good picture on a lighted Christmas Tree. I filled them with scented pine cones and it added a nice touch to the cones. The DSP I used was Deck the Halls and I used a variety of accessories. I really like how the the button one with the tinsel came out. Also on the one with the poinsettia I used my versa marker over it and added iridescent ice to it so it really sparkles. Happy Stamping!!

6 comments:

Yapha said...

So pretty! What a great way to decorate your tree.

Shelley said...

These look FANTASTIC on your tree! Love them!

Heidi Baks said...

Great cones!

Cindy said...

These are so lovely, I'll bet your tree is GORGEOUS!

Tanya Boser said...

Just lovely! I am sure they really added a LOT to your tree!

Tanya Boser said...

Gorgeous! I am sure they added a LOT to your tree!

Related Posts with Thumbnails