Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Father's Day Favor Box

So here is the last project I made for the blog hop, my little treat box trio.






You can click on any of the pictures to make them bigger. To make this set I used the bitty box die ... I call it the pizza box and cut out three of them using the Nautical Expedition DSP. I did decorate each top of the box with the same color scheme. I kept them pretty flat so they could stack with out damaging each other. Then I stacked them on top of each other and held them together with the belly band. To make the belly band I crimped a couple of pieces of cardstock slightly smaller than the box width and taped them together so it was long enough to slide around all three boxes. I plan on filling this with some candy to give to my Dad for Father's Day ... I actually have one project finished waaay before I need it!! Which is a good thing as I have been sick in bed for a week ... that migraine turned into one nasty head/chest cold. Hopefully I will feel up to creating again soon ... Happy Stamping!!

7 comments:

Tanya Boser said...

These are sooo cool!! I actually have that die too and have never used it, I don't know why :)

Yapha said...

What a great Father's Day gift!! I love how you stacked the boxes!

Shelley Z said...

Great project! Never thought about stacking this box. Love the belly band!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I think this was soo cool!! Loved the colors too!!!

Anonymous said...

is it called the 'bitty box' die? I like the way the pizza box goes together and will have to seriously think about getting this die for myself - great 3D project. TFS

Mickey Roberts said...

A very fun project! Love the way you kept the elements flat but still created depth and dimension.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

The details are amazing. Great work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails