Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Best Friends Forever Display Boards

Last year Stampin’ Up! put out a call for display stampers, I applied and was selected. This year I waited and waited for the announcement and never saw one and i was a little bummed but then I received an email asking if I would like to do it again this year and of course I said yes!! It’s a lot of fun and a bit stressful.

DSCN0309

So this is me with the display board listing all the names of the display stampers for Convention 2011.

DSCN0514

I knew some of the gals too and this is a pic of Judi and Monica! Love both of these gals and their artwork is always wonderful and very creative! I wish I could meet some of the other ladies as I stalk many of their blogs! Anyway here are the display boards for Best Friends Forever.

DSCN0377

DSCN0380

DSCN0375

DSCN0376

This was the set I had the hardest time with partly because I didn't like it as it's not my style but also I live in a house full of men/boys including all the animals (cat, 3 dogs, turtles and guinea pigs)! I can't even tell you how hard it was trying to make a feminine set masculine ... yikes! Can you guess which ones are mine? I will be posting the individuals of the next few weeks all 24 of them. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails