Sunday, August 14, 2011

Raining Flowers Display Boards

This is the last post from convention that I have to share and it’s of the display boards for raining flowers. At first this was a set that I thought was ok but not really my style but I have actually begun to really like it. It was the first set of projects I completed as this set was much easier to work with than I anticipated.

DSCN0397

DSCN0398

DSCN0402

DSCN0406

So any guesses here? How about a little blog candy the person who has the most correct guesses from the last 3 posts I will send a little gift. Just a little hint out of the 24 projects only 2 were not shown on these boards, they were shared only with the VIPs on a display board made just for them, but I did get to sneak a peak at that boards as well. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails