Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One More for '08

Well I couldn't let the year end without sharing one more card using my favorite set. Can you all guess what it is? I did a weeks long showcase using the set a few months back ..... need a refresher? You can find it here.

I've been waiting to make this card, I've had it sketched forever but had to wait until I got the Gratuitous Graffiti background stamp. I kept putting it on my list but taking it off. So this month I finally got it and now it's also one of my favorite stamps too!!


Pretty cool huh!?!?!? I was going to do it more masculine but I forgot to mask out the eyes and I really didn't want to cover the eyes with punched out stars so I just went with it. But then I decided it needed a bit more bling so I added glitter to it.
I really like it with the chunky glitter. Definitely going to have to make some more cards for '09.

I hope that you all have had a memorable '08 and that even better things will come to each of you in '09. After all it's a year of change . But I won't change my mind about this set ... LOL!!! Happy Stamping!!

3 comments:

Tina said...

the bgackground stamp is awsome! I love the gliter eyes to, your card is just awsome! Happy New Year!

Teresa Kline said...

Happy New Year...look forward to your creations in 2009! *~*

Jaspere said...

I love the chunky glitter and that is such a fun stamp. Its bad to the bone *LOL*

Related Posts with Thumbnails