Friday, March 20, 2009

Alter it up

Since the friend to friend swap is over I thought I would share the goodies I made. One of our assignments was to alter something. I've been wanting to make a post it note holder for a while but never had a reason to make one so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to do so.
I came up with this little cutie:

If you remember correctly I got the set I used for free in an oops order and SU let me keep it. The set is Wild Rose and has been retired for a bit. The holder is made using an acrylic picture frame. So whatcha think?

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love what you did here, I have made one of these before-who knew you do something like this with a little frame, great job!

Julia said...

Came out great! Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

What a great oops for you! I love this post it note holder. I haven't made one quite like that one before. You will have to share how you did it ... :)

specialcraftmom4 said...

I just love this! You did a wonderful job (:

Laura Brown said...

I love it! What a great project!

Related Posts with Thumbnails