Thursday, October 8, 2009

Give me S'More!

It's been getting colder and colder around here and I just don't like it!! So I'm still going to share some of my summery card .... hope you all don't mind! This was my all time favorite card using Under the Stars.

Actually it's the ONLY card I've made using this set but it's one of my favorites! I need to break it out more often don'tcha think? What's fun about this card is that it can be used for several reasons summer picnic, camp out, for kids and it's masculine!

I watercolored the bear and s'more using my aquapainters. I used iridescent ice for the marshmallow to make it pop. The grrreat saying was stamped with versamark and embossed with white embossing powder for both the sentiment and the background, which I only ran down one side. I used Old Olive and Sarah Sand for cardstock to add a touch of color with a bit of hemp for an embllishment. Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails