Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today my oldest son turns 14. Every year he gets older I wonder more and more where has the time gone. He is definitely not my little boy anymore ... he looks so grown up already. Matter of fact he is now officially taller than I am standing at 5'10".

It's hard to make cards for a teenage boy but here is his Birthday Card I made him:


He loves to skateboard so I figured Extreme Skateboard would be the perfect image. With boy cards you can't use glitter or other fun things but I did add a bit of ribbon AND I misted Platinum shimmer paint onto both the Night of Navy and Brocade Blue cardstock pieces. I also ran the Bordering Blue piece through my big shot using the #4 texturz plate, it's the one is the random lines. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails