Friday, October 23, 2009

Baby Tag

As usual I am running behind .... in everything. Showing my projects, even making them. This is a gift tag I made for a friend of mine that I made back in July. Her baby is 3 months old now and I'm just now showing this.

I *loved* this gift tag!!! I had all of about 15 minutes to make this before I had to leave to make it to her shower. See I am always running behind. But at least in those 15 minutes my creative juices were pumping! I watercolored the little cute little bear from the stamp set Cute and Cuddly using my colored pencils and mineral oil. (I promise to have a tutorial done to show you how .... sometime.) I have to tell you I only got this set because of that cute little bear.

I was surprised in how well this color combo works, I would have not normally put soft suede and blush blossom together. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails