Saturday, April 10, 2010

Treat Cup and Color Announcement

I have the treat cups since they came out with the last mini catalog and I have never done anything with them!! I know crazy since there have been so many cute things done with them.



I made this baby treat holder with the treat cups and Something Sweet stamp set. The certainly celery piece slides over to open the hidden trap door that releases the candy.

On other news (if you haven't heard already) Stampin' Up! is revolutionizing our color collection!! I know huge news right!! I love the new colors they are adding. I do have to say there are a few colors I'm sad to see go and of course I will have to stock up on them, feel free to visit my SU! website to place your order today! But don't worry they will still be around for a couple more months! You can click on the pictures to make them larger.



Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Super cute! I LOVE the colors you used. What a fun candy to put inside the treat cup. Adds lots of extra fun texture to the card.

Heidi Baks said...

Cute! And great boy colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails