Sunday, April 18, 2010

Butterfly Decor

As I am getting my posts done for the next several days I noticed I have a thing for butterflies lately ... must be because I want it to be SPRING around in these parts!! I'm so tired of cold ugly weather!!! Since I'm not seeing any butterflies here around these parts I'll just keep making my own!!

Here's a cute little framed butterfly art decor I made. I know now really springy but I love these colors together!!! They are Bravo Burgundy, Night of Navy and Bashful Blue ... yummy! It's really hard to tell but the butterflies are spritzed with shimmer paint and they really sparkle in person! The butterfly was made with the Beautiful Butterfly die and some extra rubber I had, since I made it they came out with Butterfly Accent stamp. I added a little texture using the vine cluster from Vintage Vogue. The longer strip is made using the faux flannel technique and the bottom strip I used the scallop trim punch on. Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Jaspere said...

This is just lovely. The scalloped border on the bottom really pops.

Related Posts with Thumbnails