Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Notepad Holder

This project I made for my secret sister so hopefully I won't be giving myself away here. On the inside there is a notepad on one side and on the other several different post it note pads, so it opens up like a folder. Hopefully she found it useful!

I used the in colors as my base and the stamp set is A Good Egg. I crimped a piece of Rich Razzleberry after using the scallop trim punch along one end. The egg was embossed with clear embossing powder and then I sprinkled glitter before it cooled. Underneath the Happy Easter saying you may notice some mini eggs I did in versamark and you may not recognize it. I made it with left over rubber and my Baskets and Blooms die. I just placed the left over rubber over the flower and ran it through my big shot creating my own stamps. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails