Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New SU Apron

At Memento Mall they had new aprons available to purchase so of course I had to get one!! I have to wait for mine ... there was a tiny little issue with the snaps so in the meantime I made my own out of paper!!

I couldn't remember the exact colors of the stitching on top but I think this is pretty close. I used the stamp set Love What You Do; which was also available at convention and stamped it using the chalkboard technique. I created a pocket on front to carry all the supplies we have, such as a couple of card, spool of ribbon, hemp twine, stampin' write markers, ribbon and of course some of those new mini pearls. Just click on the pictures to see a larger view.

I love how it came out ... even better than I had imagined!! Hope you all like it too! Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails