Saturday, July 24, 2010

Wow!!

I can't believe that convention is already over!! It has been so much fun and I enjoyed it so much more the second time around!! There was still a ton of hustle and bustle but it was much more relaxed atmosphere than the last time and I can't wait until the next one!

Here is another picture with most of the gals I was with.


There was so much info and I have a ton of new ideas! I can't wait to schedule my new few classes so I can show you all what I have learned! As soon as I finalize all my classes I will let you all know and get registration all set up.

My roommate and I were very lucky and won both with the arm bands and during a drawing! To top it off we all got a special gift before we left ... which is absolutely amazing and generous!!



I promise to post pictures of the display boards and Artisan winners submission later in the week over a few days. Just as soon as I can get some time to convert all my pictures to a more manageable size.

If you would like to be able to get these benefits and more you are always welcome to join my team!! Just email me for more information! Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails