Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Swap

There is this bunch of great gals I get to swap with and we all have become great friends. We do an annual Christmas swap and this was the card I made.

I love that Northern Flurry die and I have used it on a ton of projects!! After I embossed it I sponged on some riding hood red over it to add a bit of color. I also stamp some snowflakes from the set Serene Snowflakes. I added the saying from Christmas greetings. Lastly I added a few rhinestones, some shimmer paint, and ribbon. Happy Stamping!!

5 comments:

Yapha said...

So pretty! I love the combination of sponging the embossed snowflakes and stamping others.

Shelley said...

Very cute! Love the red and crumb cake together.

Cindy said...

The shimmer paint is the perfect touch!

Heidi Baks said...

This card has a great effect without being too complicated - great for making multiples!

Jen Timko said...

I love the colors on this card! Fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails