Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turkey Place Setting Tag

I got a smaller version of this Turkey as a SS gift last year and just had to make some of my own.

Isn't he just the cutest?? I plan on using him to hold photos but he would be perfect for a name place setting at your family Thanksgiving gatherings. I used the 2 3/8 scallop punch to make his tail. The 1 3/4 punch for his body and the 1 circle punch for his head. I free handed his nose as well as hat. If I would have had google eyes I would had done his eyes with those instead. His legs are the silver part of the metal clip. I added some DSP to the bottom of the clip to decorate it up a bit, tied some ribbon and he was done. The DSP I used was from the Hostess pack.
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your Families. Happy Stamping!!

5 comments:

Yapha said...

What an adorable turkey! I love him on the binder clip.

Heidi Baks said...

Very cute!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Very cute idea!

Tanya Boser said...

Clever idea! Will save it for next year.

Shelley said...

Very cute! Love the DSP for the tail feathers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails