Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fall Collage

This card was inspired by a Christmas card I did (I haven't shared it yet) and thought it would look cool using the French Foliage set from the mini catalog.

I base I used a bunch of the stamps in a variety of colors and angles to get the collage. When I made the leaves I inked up my stamp and then spritzed the stamp with my shimmer mist prior to stamping on the paper. It gives the leaves a nice shimmery effect. If you click on the picture to the left you can see it. I added the crimped piece to the back along with a few other cardstock pieces. Lastly added some ribbon and the clip. It's a great card for this time of year!! Happy Stamping!!

8 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very pretty!

Yapha said...

Great card! Those leaves look just spectacular!

Cindy said...

Carmen, you got snow??? How much? I love the colors on this, and the cut-out leaf is perfect!!!

Heidi Baks said...

Love the collage. Snowing, really? We haven't gotten anything in NY... yet!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty collage work. And thank you for the leaves - we don't get to see these too much in FL :)

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

another great fall card! The collage is beautiful!

Shelley Z said...

Well done with the collage. I like the shimmer too!

Tanya Boser said...

Oooh, love the colors you used!

Related Posts with Thumbnails