Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cute Cupcakes

When I saw the Create a Cupcake set I had to have it unfortunately I have had very little time to actually play with it. Here is one of the cards I made with it.


I'm not sure what this fold is called ... I got the idea from a card I had gotten in the mail awhile back but I'm sure someone can tell me. I used the Sale-A-Bration DSP as well as the Delight in Gladness builder wheel from the mini catalog. The jumbo button helps hold down the flap which is only glued down on one side. Pretty cute!! Happy Stamping!!

7 comments:

Yapha said...

Super cute card! I love how you made the cupcake wrapper match the DSP! Great fold, too!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very cute!

Heidi Baks said...

Love that fold - it's so fun and works great with a cutie card like a cupcake!

Shelley Z said...

Gotta love the Build a Cupcake punch! Cute card! Love the fold!

Anonymous said...

I like the button idea to close the triangle fold card

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Such a great card--fun colors, fun fold!

Mickey Roberts said...

What a fun card! Bright colors and a surpise when you open it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails