Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Digital Studio - Strength and Hope

The other day ok maybe it was a few weeks ago I shared a card using the Strength and Hope stamp set, and today I am going to share my first hybrid card I made using the digital download version of this set.
I have been a bit intimidated by the whole digital process and had only used my MDS for inside of cards or flyers o I finally bit the bullet to make this card and let me tell you I love it!! The card and the program ... there is a bit of a learning curve which I hope to have figured out soon especially the printing. The base of the card and tag was done with the MDS program. I did stamp the butterfly traditionally and I added the crumb cake and rose red strips with regular cardstock as well as the accessories.

Stampin' Up! will also donate $2 towards Breast Cancer Research Foundation if you purchase the download just remember it's not available to purchase until May 1st. Happy Stamping!!

4 comments:

Yapha said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you made the background paper! Fabulous hybrid card!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Love the scroll image on the tag. How cool that this is hybrid!

RubberRedneck said...

Very Cool!!!

Heidi Baks said...

Very nice! I'm a big hybrid fan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails