Friday, April 29, 2011

Stampin' Addicts Summer Mini Blog Hop - The Open Sea

Welcome to Stampin' Addicts 2011 summer mini blog hop!! Come join us for a tour of the wonderful products Stampin' Up! has to offer in the latest mini!! If you are following the hop in order than you just came from Allison's site Sweet Impressions where she featured the Nautical Expedition DSP. I'll be featuring the set The Open Sea which goes perfectly with this paper!

I decided to make a card first and I love how this came out!!

My husband thought it was very Americana which wasn't my intention it just worked out that way!

I knew I wanted to create a scrapbook page and this idea has been haunting me for a bit now so I finally put it to use to make this page.

Lastly I made this little gift trio box and I've gotta say this was my favorite project!!


It'll be a perfect Father's Day gift filled with some chocolate and maybe a nice little love note!! After the hop I will post each project with a little more detail so be sure to stop back by, or you can subscribe and get email notifications when I post to my blog.

Hope that you have enjoyed the hop so far but there is still plenty more to see. So head on over to Sarah's Ink Spot where she is showcasing Pretty Postage. Happy Stamping!!

32 comments:

Brenda said...

Love your card and the scrapbook page is great -- love the layout. Your box is adorable. Lovely, lovely projects.

lisa808 said...

Thanks for showcasing different ways to use this great new set.

Yapha said...

What a great scrapbook page! I love the tags at the bottom!! Fantastic Father's Day box, too!

Patti said...

Great projects but that card is beautiful. Love the look you got with the colors and stamp set.

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Oh Carmen, what lovely projects!

I love the journaling tags on your scrapbook page, but that first card is the cherry on top of your wonderful stop!

Amy said...

Lovelovelove your projects, they are so clever! That first card is AMAZING! Great job!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Great box for Father's Day. Love the tags on the SB page too

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Great projects!!! Love all of them!

Unknown said...

Awesome projects! I love all the little details--especially how you did the tags on the SB page.

Unknown said...

I just LOVE that scrapbook page - all the little details in the tags - wonderful!

Bandon, Oregon said...

Wonderful Scrapbook Page... Love the Tags, everything about it... Yes, I HAVE to case.... Thanks for sharing.

Faith

creations by jackie said...

WOW, I love your card, it does look a litte americana, but what's wrong with that. Great scrapbook page, and your box is fabulous. My dad would love the chocolates! Thanks for sharing.

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Wow Carmen! That scrapbook page is awesome! And I can't wait to see more information on that adorable box.

Jo said...

The gift box is my favorite too. What a great project!

Susan said...

LOVE,Love,love that card!! all of the projects are great but I really love the card!

Thanks for sharing,
Susan

Betty said...

Super ideas! I really like the clear pocket on the scrapbook page with the tags.

stampinART said...

LOVE your scrapbook page. So exciting to see different ideas shared. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

All of the projects are wonderful. Love your sponged detail on the edges of the card layers -such a neat overall look. TFS

Kim said...

Love your projects! What great ideas! Looking forward to seeing more details!

RedGem said...

I just LOVE the scrapbook page and all the little details in the tags are a great idea. Tks for sharing them with us!

Heidi Baks said...

Awesome projects, Carmen!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love them both, those tags are so great!

Shar W said...

Nice cards- thanks for sharing!

KilkennyVFX said...

I love the tags on your scrapbook page. Great job! The white inking on the edges of your first card looks great with the navy paper.

Anonymous said...

love the colors and can't wait to see more of the projects!
linda patti tpatti@windstream.net

Jen Timko said...

That scrapbook page is really fantastic and I love the little box too!

Mickey Roberts said...

Carmen, your projects are awesome! I especially liked the card, but the scrapbook page and the box trio are just as lovely.

Twila said...

Super projects, Carmen. That first card is wonderful and I love that last box! Actually I love them all. :)

Barbara Welch said...

Super cute projects using this set that I didn't think I needed...now I will have to add it to my list.

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Great gift and page! Love the details! Your sponged card looks like the ship is coming out of fog--awesome!

Lolis said...

Love all your projects, the scrapbook page is just awesome!

Shipping Jobs said...

Your card and the scrapbook page is great --Tks for sharing them with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails