Monday, April 11, 2011

Scrapbook Page Pouch

I am working on a secret sister gift and this will be part of it. It is one of those that I have been working on. It is something I made previous and did a Tutorial on before, basically I used a 6x6 album page and adhered it to a base with a flap. To keep the flap down I attached some felt so that it can be open like a pouch. You can also see the other one's that I made here and here. I used the die Fun Flowers to make the flower and the DSP I used is the hostess sampler pack. I will be filling it with some stamped images that she requested. You could easily make this into a 6x6 scrapbook page as well! Happy Stamping!!

7 comments:

Yapha said...

What a great idea!! So clever and beautiful, too!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! And what a pretty way to share die cuts. Beautiful flower, too!

Tanya Boser said...

That is really clever! How did I miss it the first time?

Mickey Roberts said...

What a pretty way to present small items!

Shelley Z said...

Neat idea! Your flower is fantastic!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Wow love this idea!! Very pretty!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

WHat a great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails