Thursday, July 14, 2011

Convention Goodies!

Hey everyone! I am having lots of fun and have some pictures of a few of the goodies I got at convention!

Here is the binder ... that I love it is soo pretty!!

And the inside .... love that the catty was hole punched for us!! How cool is that!


Here is the convention bag ... it is going to be perfect for carrying those catties to workshops and class!! I love that is black and colors of the floral design.

Here is a "few" of the things I picked up at momento mall; we won't say ho much I really got ...

I had to get this sweater it has butterflies and it has purple accents!! Score! AND I picked up this super cute bag made with fabric coming in the holiday mini!

Can you guess what it will hold?? My very own simply scored scoring tool!! Yup we are getting our own scorepad. How cool is that?! I can't wait!! They even gave a few away during prize patrol and Judi won one!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails