Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giftable Class Project #4

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you all get to spend time with Family and Friends today! And if you go shopping tonight be careful ...

This next project I got from my secret sister so I'm not sure who to credit with the original idea.


When I received it in the mail I knew I would be recreating it for this class! It's perfect for all those holiday gift cards we all give!! Just a super fun way to dress it up!! The girls at the class loved it!! Happy Stamping!!

3 comments:

Yapha said...

What a super cute gift card purse!! I love the handle and the DSP!

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

what a cute little purse, Carmen!

Mickey Roberts said...

Too darn cute! What a fun way to showcase the paper and the Big Shot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails