Sunday, November 6, 2011

Top Note Holder

This was another swap I haven't shared back from convention. It's a top note box holder. I love this little holder and it's really easy to make. Just cut out a couple of top notes and a scallop circle with your big shot and band them together with a strip of card stock. I decorate it with the vintage wallpaper EF and cut out a flower with the blossom party die and a flower from the raining flowers set. They went together really quick!! I filled these up with a bag of pretzels. It's a perfect little gift for friends or neighbors! Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

Yapha said...

Super cute!! Love the texture and the flowers!

Paula said...

So cute Carmen!! Love the colors and texture and embellishments.

Jen Timko said...

Now isn't this great??!! I love the colors and that flower!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Beautiful!! I love it!

Dawn said...

Cute - I like the top note die so much. I'd like to see how it looks from the back. Not totally visualizing your instructions.

So appreciate all your ideas!

Shelley Z said...

Fabulous! Love the vintage wallpaper embossing on this!

Mickey Roberts said...

Too cute, Carmen! Love the Top Note die!

Related Posts with Thumbnails