Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Holiday Wraps

Here is a swap card I made using the sets It's a Wrap Holidays and Gently Falling. I really like the combination of these two sets together. I like to use darker richer tones when making most of my falls cards and this one is definitely along those lines. I stamp the give thanks three times and then made some leaves to accent over two of them. I stamped the leaves and then used my water colors crayons to add more color and then of course watercolored some shimmer paint over to give them some sheen. Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

Tanya Boser said...

Fun! Great use of the Wraps image. The leaves from Gently Falling DO go great with it!

Paula said...

Great use of the It's a Wrap set Carmen. Beautiful card!

Yapha said...

Lovely card! I love how you used the It's a Wrap set!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Cute card and a great idea!

Shelley Z said...

Beautiful! Love your color choice! I never would have put these together but they work really well!

Heidi Baks said...

Fun use of this set!

Mickey Roberts said...

Great card, Carmen! The wrap makes the perfect background.

Related Posts with Thumbnails