Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Vintage Florals - Beautiful Bunch

When the new catalog came out I knew I had to have the new flower set called Beautiful Bunch!  I also loved that Stampin' Up! created a matching punch for this set called Fun Flower!!  Talk about making cutting out these flowers a snap!


This card uses the stamp set and coordinating punch I mentioned above but also uses one of our new In Colors Lost Lagoon.  This color looks stunning with crumb cake as shown here and has a perfect tone for the vintage look.  If you look closely you will also notice I used a few other new goodies; the fun frames embossing folder as well as a snippet the baked brown sugar think baker's twine!

I shared this card during one of my recent workshops and I like how you can keep it simple like the card on the left or if you want to step it up you can add a little extra bling to it like the one on the right.  Both look great!!  Happy Stamping!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails