Friday, May 14, 2010

Bird Card

Those of you that actually know me know that I hate am not fond of all those bird sets. I don't know why I love nature and spend a ton of my free time outdoors but it just seems like there are too many of those birds!! But anyways I earned all of the other level 2 sets from this catalog and this was the only left I could get called Wings of Friendship, so I got it and I made this cute little card:

I used So Saffron, Soft Suede and Cottage Wall DSP. To have the image in all the different colors I used my markers in So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Certainly Celery and Always Artichoke. So I have to say this little bird is cute and I'm glad I got him! Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

Kim P said...

For not liking those birds, you totally rocked this card!!

Cindy said...

Simply GORGEOUS! The colors you chose work perfectly, and I love the way you inked the stamp.

Related Posts with Thumbnails