Monday, May 3, 2010

Double Scoop

As I said after the hop I would share how I made each of the cards so come back the next couple of days to see each on. I am going to start with the double scoop sherbet one.

I stamped the "flavors" with Rich Razzleberry in succession to get the different colors and then spritzed them with the shimmper paint spray. If you click on the picture you can sort of see that the cone has some textured to it. I did that by running my stylus along the lines. I crimped the center section of the Rich Razzleberry paper. It needed a bit of color so I added the white ribbon and the faux brads and then ran some piercings all along the Rich Razzleberry cardstock and ran my white gel pen across them. Of course I used Sweet Scoops as the stamp set. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails