Wednesday, May 5, 2010

With Sprinkles

This card was the last project I shared on the blog hop using Sweet Scoops. It's the one with the yummy sprinkles!

This card was done with Apricot Appeal and Melon Mambo, it was a surprisingly good color combo! For the ice cream I stamped it in Melon Mambo then cover it with crystal effects and then added a few beads. To give it a little more texture I heat set the crystal effects which you can see in the picture to the left. It looks really cool in person! I also used my stylus along the lines on the ice cream cone to add textured to that as well. I used the scallop border punch along one edge and used the sprinkle stamp on the base and embossed it with white embossing powder. Then topped it off with ribbon. Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails