Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cat in the Box and some Tags

I have a bedroom that I use for my stamping room (it doubles as a guest room) and my cat enjoys being in there when I am stamping. Most of all Ash *loves* to nap in his Stampin' Up! box while I'm busy trying to be creative. Check him out:


Those small boxes sure pack a lot of things but honestly I don't know how he fits in it!! Next is a few little gift tags I made.



Don't forget to come back on Friday to check out our Sale A Bration blog hop with all the Stampin' Addict gals!! Happy Stamping!!

4 comments:

Yapha said...

What a cute kitty! We all do love our Stampin' Up boxes, don't we? Great gift tags, too!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

LOL, nothing says 'snuggle up' like an empty SU box. . . . you've got to scrap this, Carmen!

Heidi Baks said...

Awww, he keeps you company! How sweet!

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Doesn't surprise me a bit...My Sandycat loved boxes too and at 15 pounds she managed to squeeze into her favorites...the lids of puzzle boxes and the smallest of the SU boxes. Never could figure out the attraction! And kept expecting the boxes to explode as she stretched their limits....Loved the project too...but kitties rule...LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails