Saturday, January 22, 2011

Simple Bleached Card

Over the next few weeks I am going to work on how my labels are set up. Hopefully they will be a bit more organized .... and a few less labels. So look out for that in the next few weeks. I hope to do it all in just one big move so not to disrupt anyone who actually reads my blog!!

Here is a simple "almost" one layer card.


I stamped the Medallion stamp on my chocolate chip cardstock with bleach. I stamped a second one onto white cardstock with chocolate chip ink then punched out the center and lastly added some iridescent ice. Added some ribbon and a bit of sponging around the edges and the card was done!! My kind of easy and the card is simple but elegant.

On my next post I will show how to take this card and step it up a notch to make it stand out even more. Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Very pretty! My medallion stamp hasn't seen ink in awhile. I forget how pretty it is. Thanks for the inspiration!

Cindy said...

Wow, love the contrast! Very nice!

Yapha said...

Gorgeous card! The bleach looks spectacular!

Anonymous said...

Carmen this is so pretty. The medallion looks beautiful stamped that way on dark cs - wow!

Heidi Baks said...

Elegant!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Oh how fun! I've never tried bleach stamping--you make it look so cool. . . .

Tanya Boser said...

Looks like sandstone! What a great effect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails