Friday, January 6, 2012

Send Me Soaring S'more card

This was the last project I created for the blog hop. I wanted to do something different with the the stamp set and as I was trying to figure out what to do I noticed that the dotted kite looked like a graham cracker and suddenly I had what I wanted to do! So I stamped several "graham crackers" and then ran my aqua painter over it to give it a two toned color. I took the solid kite shape and stamped some chocolate pieces as well as some marshmallows, which I embossed with iridescent ice. Then I stacked them on top of each other with dimensionals to give the some depth. Other than that just several layers to help blend all the colors I used. Hope you enjoyed this card as much as I do!! Happy Stamping!!

7 comments:

Paula said...

Such a clever way to use this set. Love it!

Yapha said...

This is so clever!! And it makes such an adorable card!!

Katherine said...

This was a cute project. I like what you did with the ribbon and twine too!

Tanya Boser said...

I didn't notice the baker's twine the first time! What a great way to jazz it up a little bit more!!

Anonymous said...

Such a good idea. And now I notice the color combo, too. Nice!

Mickey Roberts said...

Carmen this is so clever! Never would have thought of graham crackers...too cute!

Shelley Z said...

Awesome idea! Love this out of the box thinking!

Related Posts with Thumbnails