Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Vintage Roses

For this card I used You Are Loved that was in the Holiday mini, I really like this set and hopefully it will make into the big catty in June! I stamped the main image with markers so I could get both colors and then added some iridescent ice to make it sparkle a bit! I used the coordinating wheel Love Blossoms to create the "dsp" piece. I also ran the base through the big shot using the Frame Tulips EF to give it some dimensions and then sponged the raised edges. Lastly add a bit of ribbon and some coordinating cardstock to pull it all together!!Happy Stamping!!

6 comments:

Paula said...

So pretty. I love it!

Yapha said...

Such a pretty card! Those colors are great together, and I love how you used the quilted ribbon!

Mickey Roberts said...

So pretty, Carmen! Love the special details and color palette.

Shelley Z said...

Beautiful card!

Katherine said...

I love the touch of green, it really makes it pop

Heidi Baks said...

I love this set too! I told myself I would buy it if the carried it over. I was hoping for a carry over flyer... but I wait patiently. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails