Saturday, September 12, 2009

Something about me ...

was the next challenge for my friend to friend swap. I hemmed and hawed over this one trying to figure out what to do. I could have done something camping related, reading, gardening; you get the picture. I knew I wanted to do something summery so I started going through my "collection" and this set jumped out at me.

Who doesn't love some pink lemonade on a hot summer day ... definitely one of my favorite drinks!! Here's a close up of the main image.

I colored the image using my water color pencils and mineral oil, the only way to use them in my opinion! Then I added some iridescent ice on the pitcher and glass. Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I love this blast from the past! And I'm drinking pink lemonade right now. :)

Jill said...

Could you please tell me about watercoloring with mineral oil? I've never heard of it. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails